Why choose us?
There are many reasons why you may choose Mobile Pet Vet. If you have a pet that becomes fearful at the veterinary hospital, you don’t have transportation to get your pet to their appointment, or the car trip is extremely stressful. Dr. Bradshaw and her assistant will help keep your pet calm and comfortable during your home visit.
Dr. Bradshaw requests a copy of previous medical records ahead of time so she may read them and then focus solely on your pet and any concerns you may have during the exam.
Mobile Pet Vet, Inc. offers the following services:
- Puppy and kitten consultations
- Adult and senior Wellness
- Feline medicine
- Full diagnostic testing (Bloodwork, Urinalysis, Specialized Testing, etc.)
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Behavior assessment
- Nutritional counseling
- Health certificates for travel (domestic and international)
- In home euthanasia and hospice services
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM by appointment only